- 1 How long does it take to reset cloud key?
- 2 How do I adopt a UniFi cloud key?
- 3 How do I adopt a new cloud key?
- 4 What UniFi adoption failed?
- 5 How do I restore my cloud key?
- 6 How do I access my cloud key remotely?
- 7 What does a UniFi cloud key do?
- 8 How do I SSH into cloud key?
- 9 How do I find my cloud IP address?
- 10 Does UDM Pro replace cloud key?
- 11 How do you manually adopt a UniFi switch?
- 12 How do I force adoption UniFi?
- 13 Why won’t my UniFi Access Point adopt?
- 14 What does heartbeat missed mean UniFi?
How long does it take to reset cloud key?
Cloud Key Gen 1 Emergency Recovery Keep the reset button pressed for about 10 seconds, or until you see the recovery LED pattern in a loop (blue – off – white).
How do I adopt a UniFi cloud key?
The Ubiquiti Device Discovery Tool will search for the UniFi Cloud Key. Click Adopt in the Cloud Key’s Actions column to continue. 8. If the Cloud Key firmware is not the latest version, click Upgrade Firmware to upgrade the firmware.
How do I adopt a new cloud key?
Launch the Setup Wizard by discovering the new Cloud Key and then clicking Adopt in the Remote Access Portal. Once the Setup Wizard launches, the first page will offer the option to restore from a previous backup.
What UniFi adoption failed?
If you’re making changes to your network/UniFi controller, then you may come across an error saying that UniFi adoption failed. This is mostly due to changes made(e.g. changing IP subnet) which prevents your UniFi device(s) from phoning home to the controller.
How do I restore my cloud key?
Reset Method 2: Hardware Button
- The reset button is at one end of the Cloud Key.
- Insert a paper clip or similar object into the small hole until the button depresses.
- Hold for five seconds, then release.
- The LEDs should indicate the Cloud Key is restarting and being reset to default state.
How do I access my cloud key remotely?
To enable remote access on a software install:
- Log into your local UniFi Network application as usual.
- Navigate to System Settings > Administration.
- Turn the Enable Remote Access feature ON.
- Enter your Ubiquiti account credentials to Remote Access Portal credentials on the login request and select Enable Remote Access.
What does a UniFi cloud key do?
Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Cloud Key is a powerful solution for managing your UniFi networks across the campus or across the globe. Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software allows admins to configure and monitor UniFi devices using a graphical user interface.
How do I SSH into cloud key?
SSH to the Cloud Key. If you’re on Windows then grab PuTTY to use as your SSH client or Mac/nix users can SSH directly from the terminal. Grab the IP for your Cloud Key and connect on port 22 using the username root and password ubnt.
How do I find my cloud IP address?
User Tip: If you don’t know your Cloud Key’s IP address, you can use thearp -a SSH command or software such as nmap to find the IP address. You should be taken to the Recovery Mode screen. From here you can reset, reboot, power off and most importantly you can upload an updated firmware bin file.
Does UDM Pro replace cloud key?
Since the UDM-Pro includes a built-in UniFi controller, it is capable of running the UniFi Network Management Software without an external installation or Cloud Key. This allows you to manage all your UniFi devices, including access points and switches, from one interface.
How do you manually adopt a UniFi switch?
From the UniFi Controller dashboard, click DEVICES in the left menu bar. 2. On the Devices screen, locate the UniFi Switch in the list of devices under the Name/MAC Address column. To adopt the UniFi Switch, click ADOPT.
How do I force adoption UniFi?
Adoption via the UniFi Network web application
- Launch the Network web application from unifi.ui.com.
- Open the UniFi Devices page.
- Select the device that is ready for adoption.
- Click Adopt.
Why won’t my UniFi Access Point adopt?
The device shows as adoption failed when trying to adopt it. make sure the device is reset to factory. If it was adopted already by your old controller it will have saved credentials and the new controller won’t be able to adopt it.
What does heartbeat missed mean UniFi?
Heartbeat missed means the UAP missed one or multiple scheduled checkins.