How do I get money for adoption?
In the game, the currency involved is called Bucks — here’s what you need to do to accumulate Bucks.
- Login Streak. Every day that you login to Adopt Me, you earn a login bonus.
- Completing Objectives.
- Remaining Online.
- Baby Mode.
- Buy a Concession Stand, Money Tree.
- The Old Fashioned Way.
How can u get free money?
Check out these 18+ companies that offer free money when you complete simple tasks in your spare time:
- Refinance Student Loans.
- Give your opinions for money.
- Lower your mortgage payment.
- Consolidate your debt to find extra money.
- Get rebates at local retailers.
- Earn a free $5 with Inbox Dollars.
- Rack up some Swagbucks.
Where do you redeem codes in Adopt Me?
How Do I Redeem Codes In Adopt Me?
- Click on the “Twitter” button right side of your screen.
- A new window will be opened.
- Type promo codes from above to the blank area. (Copy paste these codes)
- Hit the “Submit” button to activate the codes.
How much money does adopt me make?
Adopt Me! has been played a total of 20 billion times as of March 2021. Uplift Games, the independent studio behind the game, employs roughly 40 people and earns 50 million dollars a year, mostly from microtransactions.